NAFC ITT AFS 2018+ Invitation to Tender
[Page last updated: 13 September 2017 – Tender closing]
ITT AFS 2018+
AERIAL FIREFIGHTING SERVICES 2018 ONWARDS
Tenders closed on Wednesday 13 September 2017. Tenders can longer be accepted.
Even though ITT AFS 2018+ is now closed, the tender documents for this ITT remain available for reference purposes (see Tender Document Download area below).
The National Aerial Firefighting Centre (NAFC) invites highly capable and experienced organisations to tender for the provision of a range of aviation services to support the control of bushfires and management of other emergencies across Australia. Tenders are invited for specific classes of fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft Services. NAFC intends to enter into contracts with successful tenderers for the provision of these specialised aircraft services commencing in mid to late 2018 (for the 2018/2019 fire season)
Note: Tenders cannot be accepted after the closing time.
Tender documents are available from the NAFC Electronic Tender Portal (Tenderlink). These include:
- Invitation to Tender (ITT) document
- Appendix 1: the Table of Services available for tender
- Appendix 2: How to Use NAFC’s Electronic Tender Portal (TenderLink)
- Appendix 3: How to Use NAFC’s ARENA system
- NAFC Specimen Contract 2018 on which to base tenders
The NAFC Standards and Guidance Notes quoted in the ITT are available at the Standards page of the NAFC website. (Click on the Information tab above and select Standards or click here to go directly to the Standards page.)
For convenience, copies of the following tender documents are also available for download :
- Invitation to Tender (including Appendix 2 and Appendix 3) (PDF)
- Appendix 1: the Table of Services (PDF)
- Appendix 1: the Table of Services (XLS)
- NAFC Specimen Contract 2018 (PDF)
RESPONDING TO THE INVITATION TO TENDER
The period for responding to ITT AFS 2018+ has closed.
Further enquiries regarding the content of the Invitation to Tender and the Specimen Contract should be directed to NAFC via email to email@example.com.
For probity and fairness reasons NAFC is not able to deal with telephone enquiries regarding this tender.