The National Aerial Firefighting Centre (NAFC) seeks tenders from suitable organisations for the provision of aviation services to support the control of bushfires and management of other emergencies across Australia. Successful tenderers will be experienced, highly motivated, highly capable providers who will enter into contracts to provide specialised aircraft services on a call when needed basis commencing in 2019 (for the 2019/2020 fire season).
Tenders are invited for specific classes of Fixed and Rotary Wing Aircraft Services.
Tender documents are available from the NAFC Electronic Tender Portal (Tenderlink).
- Request for Quotation (RFQ) document
- Appendix 1: the Table of Services available for tender
- Appendix 2: How to Use NAFC’s Electronic Tender Portal (TenderLink)
- Appendix 3: How to Use NAFC’s ARENA system
- Appendix 4: Summary of CWN insurance requirements
- NAFC CWN Specimen Contract 2019 on which to base tenders
The NAFC Standards and Guidance Notes quoted in the RFQ are available at the Standards page of the NAFC website. (Click on the Information tab above and select Standards or click here to go directly to the Standards page.)
For convenience, copies of the following tender documents are also available for download:
- Request for Quotation (PDF)
- Appendix 1: the Table of Services (PDF)
- Appendix 1: the Table of Services (XLS)
- Appendix 4: Summary of CWN insurance requirements (PDF)
- NAFC CWN Specimen Contract 2019 (PDF)
- Request for Quotation Response forms (ZIP)
RESPONDING TO THE INVITATION TO TENDER
Tenders can be submitted any time up to June 30th, 2020 unless closed earlier.
To submit a tender visit the NAFC Electronic Tender Portal (TenderLink
Further enquiries regarding the content of the Invitation to Tender and the Specimen Contract should be directed to NAFC via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For probity and fairness reasons NAFC may not be able to deal with telephone enquiries regarding this tender.